Organisations and individuals increasingly require secure and confidential shredding services…
To ensure compliance with GDPR legislation and to safeguard personal and confidential business information such as bank account details, contracts, health records, tax information and so on.
If confidential waste is not disposed of correctly and in compliance with UK law then businesses (and individuals) could be risking security breaches, identity theft and fraud, damage to the reputation of the business (or person), legal disputes and fines.
Our confidential shredding service guarantees that your confidential waste has been destroyed in a compliant, safe and secure way with enhanced security throughout the shredding process including:
- All staff are highly trained, security vetted, uniformed and have picture identification
- We are part of the British Security Industry Association (BSEN 15713)
- We provide locked security containers for the collection of all documentation and materials to be shredded
- Confidential material can be shredded on-site in our mobile trucks which are equipped with CCTV enabling you to witness the destruction of your materials before we leave your premises
- All of our facilities are continuously monitored by CCTV
- Option to shred confidential waste to 5mm
- A certificate of destruction is supplied for all shredding undertaken
Confidential shredding services can be fulfilled via our on-site mobile shredding service (at your premises and under your supervision) or off-site at our secure shredding facilities. Depending on your requirements our services can be arranged as a regular collection or as a one-off collection.
How the Process Works
- Secure, lockable bins are provided to your premises to keep your documentation and materials safe, ready for shredding. Alternatively we can collect bagged or boxed materials with our one-off collection service
- Our uniformed and CRB checked staff collect the materials in the bins and load onto the secure truck. Materials can be immediately shredded on-site or transported back to our shredding facilities for secure destruction. The entire process is completely secure with CCTV cameras on board the truck and at our facilities
- A certificate of destruction is provided to confirm compliance with GDPR
For more information please contact one of our team to discuss your shredding requirements today.
We were very impressed with the service we received from Enava. We needed to clear out our home office and over the years we had accumulated a lot of paper and cardboard. They were very competitive on price and were extremely prompt in collecting our waste. We will be using Enava again in the future.
Enava has been dealing with our print waste for the past 10 years. They provide an excellent service and rebate us promptly, in line with market value. The staff are punctual, polite, and friendly and I trust that all our fibre waste in reprocessed efficiently and in line with government regulation.
A company that cares. We have been working with Enava for over a year now and we have been very impressed with their commitment to us – guiding and consulting us on how we can best dispose of our excess product securely and advantageously. We uphold very strict regulations on the secure destruction of our books, and we are confident that Enava offer a service above and beyond the standard industry requirements.
Enava’s customer service has been fantastic. They’re based in a great location for our transport, they’re quick to respond, always on hand, efficient at getting our rebate to us and we’re confident that they’re reprocessing our waste safely and sustainably- and most importantly, not sending any to landfill!
As a charity, we’re always looking to maximise profits, so it was a no brainer to employ the services of a waste management company to help us dispose of and benefit from recycling a vast number of unwanted items every year. Enava pick up from our site for us and are prompt, friendly and easy to communicate with. We look forward to a long working relationship.