Flexible Collection Service
We provide a flexible cardboard and paper collection service to businesses of all sizes across the UK, ensuring your recycling and disposal needs are met efficiently.
Whatever your requirements we can provide a tailored solution for your individual paper and cardboard collection needs. To help find the best solution please complete our quick quotes form or contact one of our experienced and friendly team where they will discuss the following key considerations with you:
- Are you a private resident or commercial organisation?
- What do you require collecting and/or shredding?
- Do you require waste disposal containers e.g., boxes, bins, skip?
- Do you require a one-off collection or a regular collection service?
- Do you require the use of our on-site mobile shredding truck or our off-site processing facilities?
- When do you require our services?
After receiving your free, personalised quote we will be on call to discuss any further questions you may have. If you choose to go ahead with one of our services, we will arrange a date and time that suits you.
The Collection and Recycling Process
- For paper collections, we provide secure, lockable bins to your premises to keep your documentation and materials safe, ready for collection. Alternatively, we can collect bagged or boxed materials for our one-off collection service
- Our cardboard collection customers will be contacted with details on where and when to leave cardboard waste to ensure our vehicles can access your waste in order to remove it from your site.
- Our uniformed and CRB checked staff collect the materials and load onto our trucks for transportation to our depot.
- Materials are processed into bales at our 24-hour CCTV depot. A Certificate of Destruction and Waste Transfer Note are provided to confirm compliance with GDPR
- For larger customers, we can offer delivery and collection of boxes, stillages, bales or skips.
- Alternatively, customers can deliver materials directly to us at a pre-arranged time
- Processed paper and cardboard is baled and then shipped for recycling at accredited paper mills nationally and internationally
- If you are eligible for a rebate, we commit to honoring fast payments and all our rates are set by Let’s Recycle
Please contact one of our team to discuss your business requirements today
We were very impressed with the service we received from Enava. We needed to clear out our home office and over the years we had accumulated a lot of paper and cardboard. They were very competitive on price and were extremely prompt in collecting our waste. We will be using Enava again in the future.
Enava has been dealing with our print waste for the past 10 years. They provide an excellent service and rebate us promptly, in line with market value. The staff are punctual, polite, and friendly and I trust that all our fibre waste in reprocessed efficiently and in line with government regulation.
A company that cares. We have been working with Enava for over a year now and we have been very impressed with their commitment to us – guiding and consulting us on how we can best dispose of our excess product securely and advantageously. We uphold very strict regulations on the secure destruction of our books, and we are confident that Enava offer a service above and beyond the standard industry requirements.
Enava’s customer service has been fantastic. They’re based in a great location for our transport, they’re quick to respond, always on hand, efficient at getting our rebate to us and we’re confident that they’re reprocessing our waste safely and sustainably- and most importantly, not sending any to landfill!
As a charity, we’re always looking to maximise profits, so it was a no brainer to employ the services of a waste management company to help us dispose of and benefit from recycling a vast number of unwanted items every year. Enava pick up from our site for us and are prompt, friendly and easy to communicate with. We look forward to a long working relationship.